Two 10GE SFP+ Ports: 1 WAN and 1 WAN/LAN 10GE SFP+ ports provide high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity.
TP-Link Omada VPN Router with 10G Ports (ER8411) – Omada SDN Centralized Management, Two 10GE SFP+ Ports, Up to 10 WAN Ports, SSL/IPSec /OpenVPN/PPTP/L2TP VPN, Load Balance 10G SFP+
|Special feature||Remote Access|
|Frequency band class||Single-Band|
|Compatible devices||Personal Computer|
|Recommended uses for product||Business|
|Included components||Omada 10G Multi-WAN Security Gateway ER8411, Rack-Mount Kit, Power Cord, Quick Installation Guide|
|Item weight||2.84 Kilograms|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux See more|
About this item
- Two 10GE SFP+ Ports: 1 WAN and 1 WAN/LAN 10GE SFP+ ports provide high-bandwidth aggregation connectivity.
- Up to 10 WAN Ports: Fiber and RJ45 WAN ports with load balance raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including gateways, access points & switches with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access: Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility: For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Gateways, Access Points & Switches. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
- High-Capacity Performance with Quad-Core 2.2 GHz CPU: Manage your entire business network with the right amount of processing power. Dual redundant power supplies further ensure carrier-class reliability for enterprise networking.
- Abundant Security Features: Powerful Firewall, DoS defense, IP/MAC/URL filtering, and IP-MAC Binding, and One-Click ALG Activation provide world-class security.
- Highly Secure VPN: Enterprise-standard SSL/ IPSec / PPTP / L2TP VPN & OpenVPN / L2TP over IPSec VPN are ideal for use across multiple branches and for WFH.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.