AX1800 Indoor/Outdoor Wi-Fi 6 Access Point
TP-Link EAP610-Outdoor | Omada WiFi6 AX1800 Wireless Gigabit Outdoor Access Point | Support Mesh, OFDMA, Seamless Roaming & MU-MIMO | PoE+ Powered | IP67 | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & App AX1800, Outdoor
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band|
|Included Components||Access Point EAP610-Outdoor, Installation Guide, Waterproof Antenna, Passive PoE Adapter w/ Power Cord, Mounting/Waterproof Kits See more|
|Item Weight||0.81 Kilograms|
|Operating System||Linux, Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Windows11, Linux|
About this item
- 【Ultra-Fast True Wi-Fi 6 Speeds】Designed with the latest Wi-Fi 6 technology featuring 1024-QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, the EAP610-Outdoor boosts dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1800 Mbps.
- 【Indoor/Outdoor Use】The durable, IP67 weatherproof enclosure with dedicated high gain antennas protects the access point against harsh outdoor conditions and provides the best outdoor wireless experiences. Discreet appearance can also fit with any indoor scenarios.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- 【Cloud Access & Omada Compatibility】Remote Cloud access and Omada app enables centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website.
- 【Advanced Wireless Tech】Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming*(Omada Mesh & Seamless Roaming require the use of Omada SDN controllers), Band Steering, Load Balancing, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
Out of stock