TP-Link EAP235-wall Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point, Supports 802.3af/at PoE , AC1200, work with Omada SDN controller
TP-Link EAP235-Wall | Omada AC1200 in-Wall Wireless Gigabit Access Point | MU-MIMO & Beamforming | PoE Powered | Quick Installation | SDN Integrated | Cloud Access & Omada app | White AC1200, Wall
About this item
- 【Superior Speeds with MU-MIMO】Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP235-wall easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1200 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
- 【Delicate Wi-Fi Network In Each Room】Designed for office cubical and hotel room and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
- 【Gigabit Ports with PoE Support】4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 1× Uplink 802.3 af/at PoE powered Port, 3× Downlink Ports, with one access port Supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for wired device, making deployment effortless and flexible.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Plan Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- 【Cloud Access】Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- 【SDN Compatibility】For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website.