TP-Link Long Range AC600 USB 2. 0 Wi-Fi Adapter | 2.4G/5G High Gain Dual Band Wireless Network Adapter for PC Desktop and Laptop | Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and Mac OS X, 10.9 – 10.14 (Archer T2U Plus). Experience reliable lag free connectivity with the Archer T2U Plus USB WiFi adapter. Simply plug in the adapter to your desktop or laptop to upgrade legacy Wi-Fi cards to take advantage of faster and smoother connections. From gaming, surfing, streaming, to online computing, the demand for quick reliable connectivity is more important than ever. With the long-range power of the T2U Plus, you can connect for high performance and a smooth online experience.
TP-Link AC600 USB WiFi Adapter for PC (Archer T2U Plus)- Wireless Network Adapter for Desktop with 2.4GHz, 5GHz High Gain Dual Band 5dBi Antenna, Supports Win11/10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS 10.9-10.14
|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0|
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.9-10.14, Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Desktop|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.28 x 0.71 x 6.83 inches|
About this item
- AC600 USB Wi-Fi Adapter – This compact USB Wi-Fi adapter provides long-range and lag-free connections wherever you are. Upgrade your PCs or laptops to 802.11ac standards which are three times faster than wireless N speeds.
- Smooth Lag Free Connections – Get Wi-Fi speeds up to 200 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and up to 433 Mbps on the 5 GHz band. With these upgraded speeds, web surfing, gaming, and streaming online is much more enjoyable without buffering or interruptions.
- Dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Bands – Dual-bands provide flexible connectivity, giving your devices access to the latest routers for faster speeds and extended range.
- 5dBi High Gain Antenna – The high gain antenna of the Archer T2U Plus greatly enhances the reception and transmission of WiFi signal strengths.
- OS Compatibility – This USB Wi-Fi adapter supports Windows versions: 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Mac OS: X, 10.9-10.14. OS driver installation may be required. Please visit the TP-Link website for the latest drivers for your operating systems.