The TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit desktop switch TL-SG1008D provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008D can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch | Plug and Play | Desktop or Wall-Mount | Plastic Case Ethernet Splitter | Fanless | Traffic Optimization | Unmanaged (TL-SG1008D)
|Operation Mode||Plug and Play|
|Current Rating||1 Amps|
|Operating Voltage||9 Volts|
|Contact Type||Normally Open|
|Connector Type||Plug In|
About this item
- PLUG-AND-PLAY – Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- ETHERNET SPLITTER – Connectivity to your router or modem router for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 8 Ports GIGABIT ETHERNET – 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- COST EFFECTIVE – Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design
- RELIABLE – IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- UP to 80% Power Saving – Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION – Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- TP-Link offers limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.