Synology DiskStation DS920+ is an ideal network-attached storage solution designed to streamline data management and productivity. Two built-in M.2 SSD slots and Synology SSD Cache technology allow you to boost system I/O and application performance. With scalable storage design, DS920+ lets you start small and expand storage capacity with the Synology DX517 as your data grows.
Synology 4 bay NAS DiskStation DS920+ (Diskless), 4-bay; 4GB DDR4 4-bay; 4GB DDR4 DS920+
|Digital Storage Capacity||4 GB|
|Connectivity Technology||RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port 2 (with Link Aggregation / Failover support) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port* 2 eSATA Port 1 Notes The USB 3.0 standard was renamed to USB 3.2 Gen 1 by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) in 2019. See more|
|Read Speed||225 Megabytes Per Second|
|Item Weight||2.24 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.78 x 7.83 x 6.54 inches|
|Package Type||Standard Packaging|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Two built-in M.2 2280 NVMe SSD slots permit cache acceleration without occupying storage drive bays.
- Intel quad-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine, over 225 MB/s sequential read and write throughput.
- 4 GB DDR4 memory (expandable up to 8 GB); Scalable up to 9 drives with Synology DX517
- Average 15% performance boost to photo indexing and other computing-intensive operations, as well as database response time.
- By default, two camera licenses are installed; extra licenses can be purchased (CLP1, CLP4, or CLP8)
Out of stock