Size:4-bay; 2GB DDR4| Style:DS420+Synology DiskStation DS420+ is a networkattached storage solution for smooth data sharing, video streaming, and photo indexing. Two built-in M.2 SSD slots and Synology SSD Cache technology allow you to boost system I/O and application performance.
Synology 2 Bay NAS DiskStation DS420+ (Diskless) 4-bay; 2GB DDR4 DS420+
|Digital Storage Capacity||2 GB|
|Hard Disk Interface||ATA-4|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||1 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||1|
|Read Speed||225 Megabytes Per Second|
|Item Weight||1.3 Kilograms|
|Hard Disk Description||Hybrid Drive|
About this item
- Two built-in M.2 2280 NVMe SSD slots permit cache acceleration without occupying storage drive bays.
- Intel dual-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine; over 226 MB/s sequential read and 225 MB/s sequential write throughput.
- 2 GB DDR4 memory (expandable up to 6 GB)
- Average 15% performance boost to photo indexing and other computing-intensive operations, as well as database response time.
- By default, two camera licenses are installed; extra licenses can be purchased (CLP1, CLP4, or CLP8)