This blue 7 ft (2. 1 m) CAT6 Ethernet cable bulk 10 pack meets all CAT6 cable specifications, to deliver a reliable 10 Gigabit network connection. Protect Your Equipment
These blue CAT6 patch cords are built using 100% copper wire and are tested to comply with TIA/EIA-568-B. 1-2001 T568B CAT6 requirements. We don’t use copper-clad aluminum (CCA) wire, which is subject to problems like weak power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and possibly fire.
The 50-micron gold connectors deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion. High-Quality Construction
Each CAT6 Ethernet cable is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and carefully constructed and tested to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits. The patch cables are constructed with 24 AWG copper wire, to ensure peak performance for demanding Ethernet applications such as Power-over-Ethernet and 4K or 1080p video streaming. Easily Install Your Network Cables
For trouble-free cable runs, these durable cables feature snagless connectors that protect the RJ-45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break.
The CAT6 LAN cord also features snagless boots which offer strain relief by stopping the RJ-45 connectors from bending at sharp angles. This reduces the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network connectivity and performance.
N6PATCH7BL10PK is backed by a StarTech lifetime for reliability.
StarTech.com 7 ft. CAT6 Ethernet Cable – 10 Pack – ETL Verified – Blue CAT6 Patch Cord – Snagless RJ45 Connectors – 24 AWG Copper Wire – UTP Ethernet Cable (N6PATCH7BL10PK) Blue 7 ft / 2.1 m 10 Pack
|Connector Type||Category 6|
|Compatible Devices||Network Device|
About this item
- 100% COPPER WIRING: Each CAT6 Ethernet cable is built with 100% copper wiring to prevent weak power delivery and equipment damage, compared to copper-clad aluminum wire cables
- ETL VERIFIED: This CAT6 cable 10 pack is ETL Verified to ensure an elevated level of quality and reliability; Each CAT6 patch cord is tested to comply with ANSI/TIA-568-D Category 6 requirements
- CABLE PERFORMANCE: Length: 7 ft. (2 m) Color: Blue | Cable Structure: 4 Pair UTP | Connector Type: Snagless | Jacket Material: PVC | Wire Gauge: 24 AWG | Wiring Standard: ANSI/T568B
- EASY INSTALLATION: Blue snagless Ethernet cords won’t get caught in wiring conduits during installation; Compatible w/Cat5e & earlier standards; Molded boots available for constrained spaces
- CAT6 PATCH CABLE MULTIPACK: This 10 pack of 7 ft. Blue patch cords is a convenient and affordable option for businesses in need of multiple snagless ethernet cables