StarTech.com 6 in CAT6 Cable – Slim CAT6 Patch Cord – Gray Snagless RJ45 Connectors – Gigabit Ethernet Cable – 28 AWG – LSZH (N6PAT6INGRS) Gray 0.5 ft
About this item
- GIGABIT ETHERNET CABLE: This slim CAT6 cable meets all Category 6 patch cable specifications to deliver a reliable connection in high density data center applications.
- EASY CABLE RUNS: Designed 36% thinner than standard networking cables, this slim UTP patch cord provides better airflow and heat dissipation in tight spaces making cable runs easier in a crowded network rack.
- SNAGLESS CAT6 CONNECTORS: The snagless connectors on the CAT 6 network cable protect the RJ45 clips from snags and breaks during installations.
- PROTECT YOUR EQUIPMENT: This Category 6 patch cable has a Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) fire rating ensuring a safe connection. The 50-micron gold connectors deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Built with high-quality copper conductors, the CAT 6 cable is built with 28 AWG copper wire and is tested to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits.
This slim CAT6 cable meets all Category 6 patch cable specifications to deliver a reliable Gigabit network connection in high-density data center applications. Easy Cable Runs The design of this slim CAT6 patch cord is 36% thinner than standard networking cables, which allows better airflow and heat dissipation in tight spaces. The cable is also more flexible than standard Ethernet cables, so cable runs are easier in crowded network racks. This cable features snagless connectors that protect the RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break as you pull them through narrow spaces. Protect Your Equipment This CAT6 patch cable is tested to comply with ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Category 6 requirements ensuring a reliable connection to your networking equipment. Certified with Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) fire rating, this patch cord ensures a safe connection. The 50-micron gold connectors on the patch cable deliver optimum conductivity and eliminate signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion. High-Quality Construction Each CAT6 cable is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and is carefully constructed and tested to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits. Plus, each cable is built with 28 AWG copper wire, to ensure peak performance for your demanding Ethernet applications. This slim CAT6 patch cordis backed by StarTech..
|Item model number||N6PAT6INGRS|
|Item Weight||0.48 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 0.47 x 0.39 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 0.47 x 0.39 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 7, 2018|
|Customer Reviews||4.8 out of 5 stars 18 ratings 4.8 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank||#14,544 in Cat 6 Ethernet Cables|