The DP2DVIMM3BS 3ft active DisplayPort to DVI converter cable lets you connect your DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop directly to a nearby DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the DP2DVIMM3BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity cards. Plus, because the converter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920×1200 you can convert a DisplayPort video source to DVI without sacrificing video quality. The DP2DVIMM3BS is backed by a 2-year StarTech. Note: This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
StarTech.com 3ft (1m) DisplayPort to DVI Cable – 1080p Video – Active DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable – DisplayPort to DVI-D Cable Converter Single Link – DP 1.2 to DVI Monitor Cable (DP2DVIMM3BS) 3 ft / 1 m
About this item
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 3ft (0.9m) DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link cable connects a DVI display, monitor or projector | 1920×1200/1080p 60Hz or 4K 30Hz (HDMI clock rate); EDID pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display
- COMPATIBILITY: Active video converter supports DP (single mode) or DP++ (multi-mode) source including workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim & flexible design w/ adapter chip built into DVI connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT & SCREW LOCKING DVI: Latching DP connector ensures a solid host connection, and chip built into DVI connector minimizes signal loss | Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; DisplayPort male to DVI male cable