The USB 3.0 to eSATA adapter cable lets you connect any external eSATA hard drive, solid state drive, or optical disc drive to your USB-enabled computer system — a great solution for computers that don’t natively support eSATA, such as MacBook and Ultrabook computers. Maximum Performance To maximize performance and utilize the speed potential of your SATA 6 Gbps drives, the eSATA HDD cable is compatible with SATA revisions I/II/III and supports transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps through USB 3.0. Broad Compatibility With support for Blu-ray/DVD/CD ATAPI / ODD drives and large capacity HDD / SSDs (tested up to 4TB) the USB hard drive cable is compatible with virtually any eSATA device, and can greatly increase the storage/backup capabilities of your computer. The hard drive adapter cable ensures a hassle-free connection with simple plug-and-play installation, plus the cable is the perfect length (1-meter, end-to-end) for easily accessing the rear panel USB ports on your computer. This USB 3.0 to eSATA converter cable is backed by a StarTech..
StarTech.com 3 ft USB 3.0 to eSATA Adapter – 6 Gbps USB to HDD/SSD/ODD Converter – Hard Drive to USB Cable (USB3S2ESATA3) eSATA (SATA III) USB 3.0
|Compatible Devices||Compatible with USB 3.0-enabled computer systems such as Dell Optiplex & Apple Mac & MacBook and eSATA hard drives solid state drives and optical drives See more|
About this item
- ADD AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE: This 3ft / 1m USB 3.0 to eSATA adapter lets you connect any external eSATA hard drive (HDD), solid state drive (SSD), or optical disc drive (ODD) through the USB 3.0 port on your laptop or desktop
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Easily connect your USB-enabled computer or laptop, such as your Dell OptiPlex or MacBook to an eSATA drive using this eSATA HDD cable.
- COMPACT DESIGN: This hard drive adapter cable features a compact, portable form factor design that fits perfect in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professionals on the go
- HIGH TRANSFER SPEEDS: For fast access to external storage, this USB to eSATA converter cable supports transfer rates up to 5Gbps using USB 3.0
- Connects to an eSATA or eSATAp port only; Please ensure eSATA drive/device has its own power as this is an eSATA (data-only) cable, not eSATAp (eSATConnects to an eSATA, or eSATAp port, not SATA. Please ensure eSATA drive/device has its own power as this is an eSATA (data-only) cable, not eSATAp (eSATA + power). No driver or software installation is required. Plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible.A + power); OS Independent; Plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible
Out of stock