ScreenBeam 750 is a wireless mobile screen cast device that modernizes classrooms and meeting spaces with the latest Miracast wireless display technology that’s built for better collaboration and productivity! There’s no need to download any apps or connect any wires with this HDMI Wi-Fi transmitter and receiver. Eliminating delays in your presentations to allow you to mirror cast a TV anywhere in the room. It comes with a Central Management System (CMS) software that supports the remote and easy management of TV casting devices connected to the ScreenBeam 750.
ScreenBeam 750 Wireless Display Receiver, TV Mirroring and Casting Device for Windows and Android
About this item
- CAST FROM ANYWHERE IN THE ROOM: Broadcast from phone to TV anywhere in the classroom or conference room with the ScreenBeam 750, a portable wireless screen mirroring device
- CENTRAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Includes a Central Management System that enables your IT to easily manage and remotely configure, customize, and push device updates to receivers within the network
- PLUG AND PLAY: No need to install any drivers or download any apps. No Wi-Fi is required as the ScreenBeam connects directly to your devices and mirrors your phone or devices with the TV.
- HIGH-DEFINITION DISPLAY: Our mirroring device supports up to 1080p30 HD resolution and VGA output for crystal clear details and high audio quality
- MULTIPLE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Windows 10/8.1 devices, Surface Pro 3, 4, Book, and Windows 7/8 with ScreenBeam USB Transmitter, and Android devices with wireless display support