Built using hand-picked components to withstand tough conditions in the field, the SanDisk Professional G-DRIVE SSD provides pro-grade rugged storage you can rely on. The G-DRIVE SSD is engineered with IP67 water and dust resistance, up to 3-meter drop protection, and 2000lb crush resistance.
SanDisk Professional 4TB G-Drive SSD – Ultra-Rugged, Portable External NVMe Solid State Drive, Up to 1,050 MB/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 – SDPS11A-004T-GBANB
|Digital Storage Capacity||4 TB|
|Hard Disk Interface||USB 3.2|
|Hard Disk Size||4 TB|
|Read Speed||1050 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Ultra-rugged durability with IP67 water/dust resistance, up to 3M drop, and 2000lb crush resistance (IEC 60529 IP67: Based on internal testing. Tested to withstand immersion in water up to 1m for up to 30 minutes; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.) (On a carpeted concrete floor.)
- Pro-grade transfer speeds up to 1050MB/s Read and 1000 MB/s Write ( 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.)
- Sustained performance with a cooling aluminum core
- Up to 4TB of capacity in a small and mighty design (1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.)
- An industry-leading 5-year limited warranty
- Ready to go with Mac (HFS+). Works with Windows via reformat.
Out of stock