Built using hand-picked components to withstand tough conditions in the field, the SanDisk Professional G-DRIVE SSD provides pro-grade rugged storage you can rely on. The G-DRIVE SSD is engineered with IP67 water and dust resistance, up to 3-meter drop protection, and 2000lb crush resistance.
SanDisk Professional 1TB G-DRIVE SSD – Ultra-Rugged, Portable External NVMe Solid State Drive, Up to 1,050 MB/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 – SDPS11A-001T-GBANB
|Digital Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Hard Disk Interface||USB 3.2|
|Hard Disk Size||1 TB|
|Read Speed||1050 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Ultra-rugged durability with IP67 water/dust resistance, up to 3M1 drop, and 2000lb crush resistance
- Pro-grade transfer speeds up to 1050MB/s Read and 1000MB/s Write (1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors.)
- Sustained performance with a cooling aluminum core
- Up to 1TB of capacity in a small and mighty design (1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment and RAID configuration. For RAID products, storage capacity is based on RAID 0 mode.)
- An industry-leading 5-year limited warranty
- Ready to go with Mac (HFS+). Works with Windows via reformat.