Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth is a 2D action-exploration “Metroidvania”-style game developed under the close supervision of original creator Ryo Mizuno, depicting the previously unknown story of Deedlit and the events leading up to Record of Lodoss War: Diadem of the Covenant. Both fans of Record of Lodoss War and all-new players alike can fully enjoy this latest installment in the series. Deedlit awakens suddenly in a mysterious, unknown place. Where am I? Why am I here? With nobody around to respond, her questions are met with only silence. Seeking answers, Deed eventually sets off on her journey, alone…
Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth – PlayStation 4
About this item
- Sword and Arrow Attacks – Use your sword for powerful melee attacks against enemies within range, or employ projectile attacks using your bow and arrows against those farther away.
- Swappable Equipment -Freely equip and utilize swords and arrows obtained along the way. The powerful weapons and tools you acquire can be used to your advantage throughout your journey
- Swappable Elemental Spirits – Alternate among a selection of useful elemental spirits to change Deedlit’s various attributes.
- Raise Elemental Spirit Levels – You can raise the levels of your elemental spirits by absorbing the “Soul Screams” generated when attacking and defeating enemies.
- In-game text languages – English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian