The TS-h1886XU-RP R2 features an Intel® Xeon® D-1622 quad-core processor, 32 GB DDR4 ECC memory (dual-channel module, four Long-DIMM slots, upgradable to 128 GB), and dual redundant power supplies to deliver a cost-efficient NAS solution with server-grade performance and the utmost reliability. By connecting multiple QNAP expansion enclosures, the storage capacity of the TS-h1886XU-RP R2 can be easily expanded to satisfy fast-growing data and budget flexibility.
QNAP TS-h1886XU-RP-R2-D1622-32G-US 18 Bay rackmount NAS with Intel® Xeon® Processor, 32GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 10GbE-Ready and ZFS Storage for virtualization and Data-Intensive Enterprise Applications
About this item
- Intel Xeon D-1622 Quad-core processor, burst up to 3.2 GHz
- 32GB UDIMM DDR4 ECC RAM and upgradable to 128G
- 12 x 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s Drives in the Front and 6 x 2.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s Drives in the Rear
- Dual 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC port and quad 2.5GbE RJ45 high-speed connectivity accelerates virtualization, intensive file access, and large backup/restoration tasks
- PCIe Gen 3 slots allow for installing additional Network adapters, QM2 cards, or Fibre Channel cards to increase application performance.
- Optimized collaboration with seamless file sharing and sync
- A business-class backup center supporting backup/restore of cloud data and VMs
- Create a disaster recovery plan with ransomware protection using QNAP’s storage snapshot solution
Out of stock