The SoundStation IP 6000 is a SIP conference phone that delivers legendary audio performance for small to midsize conference rooms. The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to14 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there. Optional expansion microphones (sold separately) POE 802.3af (Power over Ethernet) Power Supply not included.
Polycom Soundstation IP 6000 2200-15600-001 For Poe – No Power Supply Included
|Dialer Type||Single Keypad|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||20 x 6 x 14 inches|
|Item Weight||800 Grams|
|Phone Talk Time||8 Hours|
|Multiline Operation||Multi-Line Operation|
About this item
- Ideal For: A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) – used for initiating, maintaining, and terminating real-time sessions that include voice, video and messaging applications – Best used in small conference rooms and in executive offices. Requires a Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection.
- Life-Like Call Clarity: HD voice delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz, capturing deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as nature as being there in person.
- Simple to Use: Classic 12-key keypad and clear prompts on backlit LED display makes it easy to start and manage conference calls.
- Robust Platform: Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availaiblity while simplifying management and administration.
- Compatibility: Warranty – 1 year. Power – IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (built in), Optional external universal AC power supply: 100-240V, 0.4A, 48V/19W.
Out of stock