Everyone deserves to hear the whole meeting – loud and clear. Poly Sync 60 USB/Bluetooth smart speakerphone fills small to medium conference rooms with remarkable sound using powerful twin speakers. Be heard with six microphones focusing on voices, not the noise, even from the far end of a room. And if both ends talk simultaneously, what’s said comes through so naturally no one misses a word. Connect any device, with USB-A, USB-C and Bluetooth connectivity options – simply plug in and start talking. Need bigger sound for larger rooms? Easily pair two units together for wider voice pick up. Conferencing doesn’t get any easier.
Poly – Sync 60 Smart Speakerphone for Conference Rooms (Plantronics) – Connect to PC/Mac via Combined USB-A/USB-C Cable, Smartphones via Bluetooth – Works with Teams, Zoom (Certified) & More
|Model Name||Poly Sync 60|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB|
|Special Feature||Pair two units wirelessly for larger spaces, Six microphone array, Charge up to two mobile phones|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer, Smartphone|
About this item
- Hear and be heard: Keep the focus on conference voices, not background noise, with a six-microphone steerable array for echo and noise reduction and high performance speakers. Conversations flow naturally, even with simultaneous talkers overlapping.
- Convenient conferencing: No charging required—there are no batteries to worry about because it’s always running on AC power. Daisy chain capability allows for 2 units to be paired wirelessly for larger spaces.
- Easy connectivity: Connect to smartphones via Bluetooth. Connect to computers via combined USB-A/USB-C cable. Connect a USB video camera to get both audio and video with one single cable.
- All in one: Speakerphone + smartphone charger + high-performance music speaker. More people can stay charged during a meeting with two USB ports for charging up to two mobile phones at once.
- Stay in control: Know the call status from a distance with a highly visible light bar. Programmable button can be programmed to manually clear previously paired Bluetooth devices so users can easily disconnect.