NVIDIA GPUs power the world’s most advanced desktop workstations, providing the visual computing power required by millions of professionals as part of their daily workflow. All phases of the professional workflow, from creating, editing, and viewing 2D and 3D models and video, to working with multiple applications across several displays, benefit from the power that only a discreet GPU solution can provide. NVIDIA entry level professional GPUs provide advanced features and performance far beyond what is available with integrated GPU solutions – all in a low-profile package, enabling deployment in a wide range of small form factor workstations. Step up to the power of an NVIDIA discreet professional GPU. The NVIDIA Turing architecture provides significant performance improvements with NVIDIA T1000, resulting in more than 50% graphics performance, compared to the previous generation P1000. Ultra-fast GDDR6 graphics memory technology provides twice the memory bandwidth of the previous generation.
PNY NVIDIA T1000 Video Graphic Card (VCNT1000-PB)
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA RTX T1000|
|Video Output Interface||Mini DisplayPort|
|Graphics RAM Type||GDDR6|
About this item
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, NVIDIA T1000 delivers more than 50% more performance than the previous generation.
- Allows you to work with larger models, scenes, and assemblies, with higher levels of interactivity during design and visualization.
- Ensures hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA standards, deep ISV developer engagements, and certification with over 100 professional software applications.
- Enables creation and playback of H.264 and HEVC video, with dedicated decode and encode engines that are independent of the 3D graphics and compute pipeline.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, NVIDIA T1000 can drive display resolutions for up to four 5K displays or two 8K displays per card. Combine up to four NVIDIA T1000s in a single system to create display walls or other immersive environments.
Out of stock