The ZX300 is a compact XGA DuraCore IP6X laser projector. Designed for maintenance-free continuous operation, it can be installed in virtually any orientation. Its small and lightweight footprint combined with 360-degree and portrait projection enable easy installation. This feature-packed projector has a built-in speaker and its laser technology delivers up to 30,000 hours of maintenance-free laser light source. The ZX300 is geared for medium-sized exhibition venues, events, tradeshows or meeting rooms. It maintains excellent image quality as brightness and colour saturation is preserved for longer compared to lamp-based systems. Full Feature list: 24/7 operation, Amazing Color, AMX, 360 Projection, Auto Power off, AV Mute, Color matching, Direct Power Off, Direct Power On, Auto Keystone, DICOM mode, Freeze function on remote, Full3D, HDMI, HDMI Link, Kensington Lock, Portrait Projection, Quick Resume, Remote ID, Security Bar, USB power, Wired Remote, DuraCore Laser Technology, Full HD 1080p, USB service, IP6X-Rated. Keypad lock, Logo Capture, Security timer, Sleep Timer, Versatile installation.
Optoma ZX300 XGA Professional Laser Projector | Compact Design & Bright 3500 lumens | DuraCore Technology, Up to 30,000 Hours | Network Control | Quiet Operation | 10W Speaker Built in
|Hardware Interface||VGA, USB|
|Mounting Type||Tabletop Mount|
About this item
- EXCELLENT PICTURE QUALITY: XGA resolution (1024 x 760) and an incredible 300,000:1 contrast ratio combine to produce crystal-clear, detailed images in business, education, and digital signage applications
- DEPENDABLE LASER LIGHT SOURCE: DuraCore laser technology eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation; IPX6 dust resistance rating ensures optical engine durability
- HIGH-BRIGTNESS FOR LIGHTS-ON VIEWING: Incredibly bright 3,500 lumens of brightness means you can leave the lights on and stay productive in conference rooms and other collaborative spaces
- INTEGRATED SPEAKER: A 15-watt built-in speaker enhances presentations with sound and simplifies the set-up without the need for external speakers; loud enough for small-to-medium classrooms and meeting rooms
- 24 by 7 OPERATION: Optoma projectors have been designed to operate 24 hours a day in standard orientation setup – ideal for applications where prolonged periods of time are required
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: The ZX300 features an array of connectivity options including dual HDMI 1.4a 3D Support, VGA, Audio-in (3.5mm), USB-A power 1.5A, micro USB service and RS-232
- NETWORK CONTROL: Set up complete network control, a perfect solution for large installations in business and educational environments; LAN and RS-232 enable control via Extron, AMX or Telnet
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION: 1.1x zoom, plus or minus 40° vertical keystone correction and vertical auto-keystone enable flexible image setup; 360-degree and portraid mode enable flexible installations; project a 120″ image from 12′-5″ away.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Eco mode combines high contrast and long lamp life while reducing power consumption; Auto Power Off conserves energy by automatically turning off the projector after inactivity; Quick Resume instantly powers projector back on if inadvertently turned off (within 100 seconds)
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT DESIGN: Weighing in at 8.8lbs in a small, durable form factor, the portable ZX300 is easy to transport
Only 1 left in stock