The OEM TOOLS 25501 Carbon Gasket Scraper cleans surfaces for installing new gaskets. Manufactured using heat-treated carbon steel and high-quality chrome vanadium steel for strength, durability, and resistance to corrosion, our hand scrapers are built to get the job done. This scraper instrument can also serve as a strong and precise automotive rust remover and sealant scraper. The OEM scraper is long enough to scrape hard-to-reach gaskets. This heavy duty gasket remover tool feels light in your hands, perfect for thoroughly scraping carbon clean from gaskets without too much effort. The scraping edge is sharp enough to cut through carbon and engine gunk, and can be filed to a sharper edge if your job calls for it. The scraper handle features an ergonomic design that provides a sure grip, preventing the scraper hand tool from slipping as you clean or remove gaskets. With a 6 inch metal shaft and a sizeable 1 x 1-1/4 inch scraping blade, this gasket scraper automotive tool is capable of tackling most carbon scraping jobs, making this gasket tool a great addition to every mechanic’s tool kit.
OEMTOOLS 25501 Carbon Gasket Scraper, Engine Repair Tool, Gets Surfaces Clean for New Gasket Installation, Ideal for Professional Mechanics, Steel Blade
About this item
- EFFECTIVE SCRAPER TOOL: Our hand scraper tool thoroughly cleans carbon buildup from surfaces in order to install new gaskets; Powerful and precise automotive scraper gets the job done without too much effort
- VARIETY OF USES: In addition to service as a carbon scraper, this long reach scraper is a great gasket removal tool for hard-to-reach gaskets; These scraper tools can clean nearly all steel and rubber surfaces; Ideal rust scraper and metal scraper
- TOUGH SCRAPERS: This heavy duty blade scraper is manufactured with carbon steel and chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability, as well as resistance to rust and corrosion; Steel blade is capable of tackling most carbon scraping jobs
- SURE HANDLE GRIP: Our small scraper tool features an ergonomic handle that provides a sure grip, preventing slippage as you clean gaskets; Handled scraper feels light in your hand for an easy and clean scrape every time
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: 6 Inch Shaft; 10-1/4 Inch Overall Length; 1 Inch x 1-1/4 Inch Blade; Long Enough to Scrape Hard-to-Reach Gaskets; Black Oxide Finish for Rust and Corrosion Resistance; Sure Grip Handle; Heat-Treated Steel