The NETGEAR MS510TXUP 8-Port Ultra60 PoE++ Multi-Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch comes with 2 fiber 10G uplinks. Organizations that buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing can now deploy denser PoE+ and even PoE++ devices with 295W power budget and 2.5G / 5G /10G speeds. The ideal companion to the MS510TXUP is the NETGEAR WAX610 WiFi 6 Access Point that features a 2.5G Ethernet port.
MS510TXUP provides a total PoE budget of 295W and advanced PoE features such as uninterrupted PoE for powerful PoE applications. The switch provides four auto-adapt multispeed Gigabit PoE+/PoE++ RJ-45 ports that support 2.5G, and 1G; another four multi-speed Gigabit PoE+/PoE++ RJ-45 ports that support 10G, 5G, 2.5G and 1G, and two dedicated SFP+ fiber uplink port that supports 10G and 1G. Each of the 5 multi-Gig Ethernet ports automatically detects which speed is needed by the connected device and provides the adequate connection speed.
NETGEAR 10-Port Ultra60 PoE 10G Multi-Gigabit Ethernet Smart Switch (MS510TXUP) – Managed, with 8 x PoE++ @ 295W, 2 x 10G SFP+, Optional Insight Cloud Management, Desktop or Rackmount
|Unit Count||1 Count|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- 4 x 1G/2.5G and 4 x 1G/2.5G/5G/10G Multi-Gig Ethernet ports
- 8 Ultra60 PoE++ ports with 295W total power budget
- 2 x 10G SFP+ ports
- Smart software with easy-to-use interface offers managed control for secure setup, access, and SNMP (NMS 300) management. Includes NETGEAR Insight to remotely manage your networks from anywhere.
- Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement, and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE802.3az
- Quiet operation
Out of stock