The NetAlly LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the fastest way to solve network connectivity problems. This rugged, handheld network tester takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting with its complete one-button AutoTest. The AutoTest performs your required set of connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to accurately and quickly identify and solve network problems.
NetAlly LRAT-2000 LinkRunner AT Copper and Fiber Ethernet Network Tester LRAT-2000 Tester
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Style||AT Copper and Fiber Ethernet Network Tester|
|Item Weight||1.13 Pounds|
About this item
- A handheld Ethernet tester for quick, automated verification of network connectivity and availability. Connect an RJ-45 or fiber cable (2000 model only) from the network hub or wall plate to the LinkRunner AT RJ-45 LAN or fiber port.
- Tests 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted pair and 100/1000 Mbps fiber optic Ethernet links
- AutoTest accurately identifies network problems in 10 seconds
- Features basic cable tests, Ethernet link and switch port identification, TruePower PoE, IP ping, TCP port open, IPv6 support, reflector option, 50 reports, Li Ion battery
- Includes Li Ion battery, cable identifier 1, LinkRunner Manager software.Supported Operating Systems:Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8