Style:RAT DWS Wireless-Bluetooth Take complete control of your gaming experience with the R.A.T. DWS Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse. The R.A.T. DWS is equipped with dual-mode wireless 2.4GHz and Bluetooth connections. The 2.4GHz wireless mode gives you a lightning-fast one millisecond response time along with a wider range of compatibility. The low-latency Bluetooth mode optimizes power consumption to sustain up to 300 hours of gameplay using only one AA battery. With included Mad Catz Cyborg Engine software, you can easily customize this mouse to fit your needs, including setting hot keys and macros, creating up to four loadout profiles stored on the mouse, and more. The unique barrel side scroll wheel can be easily customized to quickly select weapons even under tough gaming conditions. The precision button instantly increases or decreases the sensitivity, perfect for in-game sniping. An adjustable DPI button lets you increase or decrease the DPI instantaneously, up to 16000. Create the perfect grip with the adjustable palm rests or swap them out entirely to fit any hand size. The pinkie rest comes with three variations [battle-ready, wing and rubber] for even more customization and control. Precision engineered for quality and durability, this mouse is constructed with a 100g solid aluminum alloy chassis. The patented DAKOTA Switch gives you near-instantaneous response times that are 60% faster than traditional mechanical switches. This advanced switch also gives the R.A.T. DWS an industry-leading 60-million click lifetime. Contents: •R.A.T.
Mad Catz The R.A.T. DWS Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Mouse Dual Mode: Bluetooth 5.0 and 2.4G Wireless -16000 DPI PAW3335DB Optical Sensor, Black (MR07DHINBL00) RAT DWS Wireless-Bluetooth
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Gaming|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- Dual-mode wireless connectivity: 2.4GHz wireless mode – lightning-fast one millisecond response time with a wider range of connection compatibility; Low-latency Bluetooth mode – optimizes power consumption to sustain up to 300 hours of gameplay using one AA battery (included)
- Patented DAKOTA Switch – accelerates the response time to only two milliseconds, 60% faster than mechanical switches
- Mad Catz Cyborg Engine software lets you customize your settings – set hot keys and macros, create loadout profiles and more. Store your favorite 4 user profiles on mouse using on-board memory
- 60-million click lifetime for long-lasting gameplay. PAW3335DB optical sensor. Adjustable DPI – up to 16000. System Requirements Windows 7, 8, 10
- Adjustable palm rests – create the perfect grip or swap them out entirely to fit any hand size or grip style; Interchangeable pinkie rests – three variations (battle-ready, wing and rubber) provide even greater customization and control; Barrel side scroll wheel – easily customize to quickly select weapons. Precision button instantly increases or decreases sensitivity – ideal for in-game sniping; Precision engineered for quality and durability with a 100g solid aluminum alloy chassis.
Out of stock