Ideal for a customized fit on rifles, shotguns, and muzzleloaders, the LimbSaver Grind-to-Fit Recoil Pad reduces up to 70 percent of felt recoil and incorporates anti-muzzle jump technology for faster target re-acquisition. This small model recoil pad works with standard stocks with a 1-inch thick length of pull that measure up to 4-13/16 x 1-27/32-inch. It can be ground down to 3-7/8 x 1-11/32 inches. The recoil pad helps increase accuracy of follow-up shots and you’ll enjoy increased control for maximum stability. It’s made from LimbSaver’s proprietary NAVCOM technology (Noise and Vibration Control Material), which effectively absorbs a wide range of frequencies to dissipate energy and vibration. This recoil pad also features a no-slip surface that stays in place even in the rain. Using state-of-the-art technologies, LimbSaver produces highly effective noise- and vibration-dampening products for archery and firearm products, including bow stabilizers, recoil pads, rifle slings, and more. Proudly engineered and hand-made in the USA, LimbSaver products are widely used by outdoor enthusiasts, military, law enforcement, and more.
LimbSaver Grind-to-Fit Recoil Pad, Standard Stocks, Small
About this item
- Grind-to-fit recoil pad for a customized fit on standard stocks
- Helps reduce up to 70 percent of felt recoil, increase stability for improved control
- Made from LimbSaver’s proprietary vibration-dampening NAVCOM material
- Non-slip surface ideal for use in all harsh weather conditions
- Small size fits standard stocks with a 1-inch thick length of pull, up to 4-13/16 x 1-27/32 inches