Finding the correct ergonomic monitor adjustment is easy — even for desks with a shallow depth — with the SmartFit Space-Saving Single Monitor Arm. Designed with wellness and ergonomics in mind, it’s easily adjustable and keeps your monitor at eye level. Works great for sit-stand desks. Adjust the height, tilt and swivel, rotate to landscape or portrait orientation, and lock your monitor in place. Easy, nonpermanent installation includes necessary tools and a preinstalled C-clamp that faces the front of the desk, making installation much simpler, especially in tight spaces (optional grommet fastener included).
Kensington SmartFit® Space Saving Single Monitor Arm (K55512WW) Single Arm
|Movement Type||Rotate, Swivel, Tilt|
|TV Size||32 Inches|
|Minimum Compatible Size||32 Inches|
|Maximum Tilt Angle||10 Degrees|
About this item
- Made for shallow spaces, the SmartFit Space-Saving Single Monitor Arm’s unique design allows easy monitor adjustment.
- Easy-grip adjustment knob allows you to quickly and easily adjust height (9.4″-18.5″), tilt and swivel (+/- 10°), rotate to landscape or portrait orientation (+/-180°), and lock your monitor in place. Quick-release VESA mount simplifies monitor installation.
- The SmartFit System makes finding the right height for maximum comfort as easy as 1-2-3. Simply match your hand size to the color on the provided chart, set the height to your color, and you’re done.
- Easy, nonpermanent installation includes necessary tools and a preinstalled C-clamp that faces the front of the desk, making installation much simpler, especially in tight spaces (optional grommet fastener included). C-clamp fits desks up to 3.3 inches (85mm) thick. Grommet mount fits desks up to 1.5 inches (40mm) thick. Compatible with sit/stand desks.
- Perfect for home or office use, the sleek, sturdy, space-saving design complements a modern aesthetic while keeping your monitor steady and stable (supports monitors up to 32″ and up to 17.6 lbs./8 kg). Cable management system eliminates cable clutter for a cleaner desktop.