Kensington Blackbelt™ 2nd Degree Rugged Case for Surface Pro 7, 7+, 6, 5, & 4 – Silver (K97802WW) Silver Surface Pro 7
About this item
- Designed exclusively for Surface Pro and built in collaboration with Microsoft for the highest quality, form, fit, and function; works with Surface Pro 7, 7+, 6, 5, 4
- Military-grade rugged certifications, including MIL-STD-810G drop-testing, and MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids, this case is ready for anything.
- Cable lock compatible, so the device and case can be secured with a Kensington keyed or combination lock — from the inventors of computer cable locks.
- Self-adjusting hand strap provides a firm grip when in use and stows when not in use to allow device to lie flat and stable.
- Kickstand opening allows full use of the integrated Surface kickstand.
- Pen holder and tether conveniently secures and stores Surface pen.
- Keyboard holder and TypeCover strap secures the keyboard when in use and helps ensure that your keyboard stays protected and clean.
- Government/TAA-compliant, for use in U.S. Federal Government institutions and organizations.
Designed exclusively for Surface Pro, the BlackBelt 2nd Degree Rugged Case for Surface Pro 7, 6, 5, & 4 – Silver is the ultimate case for protecting your Surface Pro. It features military-grade drop protection, cable lock compatibility. Other features include a self-adjusting hand strap that allows the device to lie flat, pen holder and tether, kickstand opening, keyboard holder, TypeCover strap, and TAA compliance.
|Item model number||K97802WW|
|Item Weight||13.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||12.91 x 8.94 x 1.1 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||September 4, 2020|
|Customer Reviews||4.4 out of 5 stars 1,196 ratings 4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank||#4,200 in Tablet Cases|