The HS103 Kasa smart plug is the easiest way you can start controlling lamps, fans, humidifiers and other home electronic appliances. With it adding voice control to any outlet, you could also enjoy the hands-free convenience. The Kasa app contains not only all the feature you expect from TP-Link Kasa family, but also guidance for you through each step of the installation to connect your smart plug with your home Wi Fi, Alexa or Google assistant.
Kasa Smart Plug HS103P2, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, No Hub Required, Remote Control,15 Amp,UL Certified, 2-Pack White Mini Plug 2-Pack
|Current Rating||15 Amps|
|Operating Voltage||120 Volts|
|Contact Type||Normally Open|
|Connector Type||Plug In|
|Switch Style||Push Button|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.62 x 1.5 x 2.38 inches|
|Mounting Type||Plug-In Mount|
About this item
- Voice Control: Add voice control to any outlet. Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling any home electronic appliances with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Control From Anywhere: Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation.
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules set your smart plug to automatically turn on and off any home electronic appliances such as lamps, fan, humidifier, Christmas lights etc.
- Easy Set Up and Use: 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection required. Plug in, open the Kasa app, follow the simple instructions and enjoy.
- Trusted and Reliable: Designed and developed in Silicon Valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 Million users and being the reader’s choice for PCMag 2020. UL certified for safety use.