Control your lights, ceiling fans, and other fixtures from anywhere with the Kasa smart Wi-Fi light switches. The smart switches install as easily as a traditional light switch, and connect to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the Kasa Smart app.
Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200P3, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified, No Hub Required, 3 Count -Pack of 1 , White
|Operation Mode||Automatically,Off,Smart Switch|
|Operating Voltage||100 Volts|
|Switch Style||Rocker Switch|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.6 x 2.6 x 6.7 inches|
|Mounting Type||Pole,Wall Mount|
|Actuator Type||Push Button|
About this item
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch, wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.