The Intel Wireless-AC 9560 adapter is a CRF (companion RF module) supporting the integrated wireless 802.11ac solutions from Intel. The solution provides Bluetooth 5 and 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi including wave 2 features such as 160MHz channels. These new features deliver a significant increase in user speeds in dense deployments, supporting fast downloads and long battery life compared to legacy 802.11ac devices. Combined with Intel Core processors and exceptional wireless innovations, the Intel Wireless-AC 9560 can provide Gigabit wireless speed4 and dramatically improve your connected experience at home, work, or on the go.
Intel Wireless-AC 9560, M.2 2230, 2X2 Ac+Bt, Gigabit, No Vpro (9560.NGWG.NV)
|Hardware Interface||PCI, Bluetooth 5|
|Operating System||Linux,Chrome,Operating System,Windows 10|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.87 x 1.18 x 0.09 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth|
|Item Weight||0.2 Ounces|
About this item
- ATTENTION!! This module must be used with an Intel SoC which supports Connectivity Integration (CNVi). Please use Intel 9260 if you’re not sure if your system supports this Intel 9560. Or consult your system builder/manufacturer support.
- Host Interfaces Wi-Fi: PCI based (Internal to the SoC)
- Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel propietary bus inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit ONLY), Linux (Limited feature support), Chrome
- Intel corrected errors in CNVio trace numbers on M.2 2230 (pins 21 and 23 swapped) on April 2017