Capacity:250GBUltra-high Performance without Latency The read and write speed of EX900 reach 2150MB / s and 1815MB / s respectively, which ensures faster speed and higher efficiency. EX900 fully accelerates the PC systems, enabling PC boot, program startup and files loading in seconds. HP PCIe Controller, Better Performance & Stability HP EX900 M. 2 features an HP controller with 4 flash memory channels that support PCIe3x4 and NVMe 1. 3 standard. Maximize gaming notebook and high-end computer & apos; s performance, and increase responsiveness. 3D Nand Flash, Break through Space Limitation HP EX900 M. 2 features an HP controller with 4 flash memory channels that support PCIe3x4 and NVMe 1. 3 standard. Maximize gaming notebook and high-end computer & apos; s performance, and increase responsiveness. Quite Capable of Boosting High-performance PCC With a size of 22x80x2. 4mm (2280), HP EX900 M. 2 is a new storage solution with ultra-high performance. Compatible with new generation motherboard architecture, EX900 is applicable to high-end motherboards, notebooks and desktops with PCIe M. 2 interface. EX900 also supports HP PC DST self-test, ensuring the durability in use. With the performance improved and capacity upgraded, the efficiency of operation and gameplay is also raised. High Stability and Reliability to Improve the Efficiency The Choice for High Efficiency The stable and efficient storage performance of EX900 helps you to operate various related software and work efficiently with half effort. Enjoy the Speed Unleashed EX900 makes the slow loading and latency of computer game to end and enables you to enjoy more wonderful gaming time. CapacityC250GB ModelC2YY43AAABC Interface / Protocol HP SSD EX900 M. 2 2280CPCIe Gen 3(8Gb / s) x 4, NVMe 1. 3 Performance4KB QD32) C Max. Sequential Read (MB / s)C2100 Max. Sequential Write (MB / s)C1300 Max. . . .
HP EX900 M.2 250GB PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe 3D TLC NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2YY43AA#ABC
|Digital Storage Capacity||250 GB|
|Compatible Devices||Desktop, PC, Computer, Laptop, Netbook|
|Hard Disk Interface||Solid State|
|Specific Uses For Product||Personal, Gaming, Business|
|Special Feature||250GB, Internal SSD|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||2 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||250 GB|
About this item
- M. 2 2280, HP controller Offering with 4 flash memory channels that support PCIe 3. 1 x4 and NVMe 1. 3
- Sequential read/write speeds up to 2, 100 Mbps/ 1, 500 Mbps, an industry top leading reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and endurance (TBW) up to 200 TBW
- Higher order LDPC error Correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error Correction to ensure data integrity and security
- Works on all Windows PC, Full compatibility with host. Exe (HP software pre-installation environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP high quality standards and fully tested and CERTIFIED in HP laboratories, not intended for use in HP workstations.