Size:Medium-Right-WiredWith the Hippus Handshoe mouse support is provided for fingers and thumb. The finger support is a curved surface which follows the finger arch of the relaxed finger (Extensor and Flexor muscles in equilibrium). In view of the anatomical shape of the human hand the thumb supporting element lies at a pre-defined lower level relative to the finger supporting part. Both supports, for thumb and fingers, join to provide the hand palm support. The hand palm and finger support starts at the wrist and ends at the finger tips and thus follows the full length of the inner contour of the hand. The width of the hand palm and finger support is defined from its highest point up to the base of the mouse. The outer edge of the little finger (Ulnar) side of the mouse is also provided with a supporting contour.
Hippus M2WB-LC Wired Light Click HandShoe Mouse (Right Hand, Medium, Black) Medium-Right-Wired
|Brand||HANDSHOEMOUSE THE ONLY MOUSE THAT FITS LIKE A GLOVE|
|Movement Detection Technology||Laser|
|Number of Buttons||3|
About this item
- To provide optimal support for the human hand the Handshoe mouse is designed with a curvature and contour to support the fingers, palm, thumb and wrist.
- This is a two button mouse with a scroll wheel. The two buttons atre placed in an ergonomic position scroll and are Light Click.
- Designed for right hands and for hand sizes 6.9 inches to 7.7inches
- Wired USB 1.1 connection (compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0.) Compatible with Windows (all versions,) Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X, Unix, Linux. Plug and Play no software needed
- Laser is a BlueRay track and has a DPI of 1500
Out of stock