The Define 7 is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use. The dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping, and classic styling make it an easy choice for any design-conscious PC builder in need of a versatile and dependable case that accommodates ambitious builds and leaves you room to grow.
Fractal Design Define 7 Black Brushed Aluminum/Steel E-ATX Silent Modular Mid Tower Computer Case, Black Solid (FD-C-DEF7A-01) Black Solid Define 7
|Case Type||Mid Tower|
|Item Weight||16.3 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21.54 x 9.45 x 18.7 inches|
|Total USB Ports||5|
About this item
- Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper silent operation.
- Convert to Storage Layout and install up to 14 HDDs alongside four dedicated SSDs mounts
- Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come preinstalled with room to expand up to a total of nine fans.
- The included multi-bracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
- Brushed aluminum encases a refined front door design with dual-handed reversible hinges and magnetic latching.