Featuring ultra bright widescreen performance, the easy-to-use PowerLite 535W short-throw projector offers engaging classroom lessons. Delivering 3x Brighter Colors 1) than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure vibrant images. Featuring 3400 lumens of color brightness and 3400 lumens of white brightness (2), the 535W shines — even in sunny rooms. Project images up to 116″” from 4′ away with minimal shadows or glare. Utilizing low-cost, long-lasting lamps, this reliable performer provides a low total cost of ownership. It also features flexible installation. Plus, Moderator device management software(3) allows instructors to wirelessly share (4) students’ work from multiple devices, simultaneously — including computers, iOS and Android devices.
1. Color brightness (color light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Leading Epson 3LCD business and education projectors compared to leading 1-chip DLP projectors, based on NPD data for June 2013 through May 2014 and PMA Research data for Q1 through Q3 2013.
2. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3. Moderator feature is part of EasyMP Multi-PC Projection software.
4. Check your owner’s manual to determine if a wireless LAN module must be purchased separately to enable wireless connection on your Epson projector. Epson projectors can be networked either through the Ethernet port on the projector (check model specifications for availability) or via a wireless connection. Not all Epson projectors are able to be networked. Availability varies depending on model.
5. ECO Mode is up to 10,000 hours. Normal Mode is up to 5000 hours. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
6. Works only with Epson projectors that support presentation over the network capability. Available for Windows only.
7. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
8. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency. Power Consumption: ECO mode: 230 W|Normal mode: 315 W|Communication on: 1.9 W standby|Communication off: 0.22 W standby