Dremel PLA filament has been engineered and tested for optimal printing with your Dremel Digilab 3D45, 3D40 FLEX, 3D40 and 3D20 3D printers. PLA provides high quality results and is very easy to print with, making it an excellent beginner 3D printer material. It delivers exceptional mechanical properties and printing quality. It also has a high softening temperature to minimize the risk of nozzle jams.
Dremel DigiLab PLA-PUR-01 3D Printer Filament, 1.75 mm Diameter, 0.75 kg Spool Weight, Color Purple, RFID Enabled, New Formula and 50 Percent More per Spool
|Item Weight||0.75 Kilograms|
|Item Diameter||1.75 Millimeters|
About this item
- NEW MATERIAL FORMULATION tested for improved print quality, reliability and longer filament shelf life
- DREMEL DIGILAB PLA FILAMENT is plant-based
- RFID ENABLED material detection and quantity tracking with Dremel DigiLab 3D45 3D printer
- PURPLE: 1.75mm PLA Filament
- COMPATABILITY with all Dremel DigiLab 3D printers and other manufacturers. Prints at 230C nozzle temperature with heated bed up to 60C.
- BEST USAGE for printing non-functional prototypes and models which offers a high detailed finish with ease of printing