The CyberPower PDU41104, a 0U rackmount switched power distribution unit (PDU), provides 200-240V 20A output via 21 IEC-320 C13 + 3 IEC-320 C19 receptacles from a single NEMA L6-20P input power plug. The switched outlet receptacles can be managed over the network by using the CyberPower Management Console, a web browser, and the RJ45 Ethernet port for network connection, or locally from the Power Control display. The PDU41104 offers outlets that can be turned on, turned off, or recycled on demand. Outlets can be programmed to address a number of needs including remote rebooting of locked equipment, load shedding, power sequencing, and locking out unauthorized loads. With a three-year limited warranty, you can trust CyberPower’s commitment to high quality.
CyberPower PDU41104 Switched PDU, 200-240V/20A, 24 Outlets, 0U Rackmount
About this item
- 200-240V, 20A Switched PDU with SNMP Network interface delivers AC power to servers, equipment, and connected devices via a power distribution unit
- CONTROLLABLE OUTPUT: 21 IEC-320 C13 and receptacles 3 IEC-320 C19 receptacles provides local and remote control for individual and multiple outlets.; INPUT: NEMA L6-30 Plug with 10 Ft. power cord
- MONITOR POWER STATUS: over the network using the CyberPower management console and the RJ45 Ethernet port for network connection. Monitor power status locally by using the LCD screen
- AUTOMATIC EVENT NOTIFICATIONS: provide immediate updates about power events via email, SMS text, or SNMP traps. FREE firmware updates to improve programs that run the PDU (Downloadable)
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within three years of the purchase date