The CyberPower Smart app online OL6KRT is a 6U rack/tower UPS with double-conversion. It provides sine wave output to multiple types of critical It infrastructure requiring seamless power protection. The OL6KRT is generator compatible and delivers consistent 200-240 V power with zero-transfer time. Automatic-bypass ensures connected equipment continues to operate seamlessly when an overload or internal fault is detected.
CyberPower OL6KRT Smart App Online UPS System, 6000VA/5400W, 4 Outlets, 6U Rack/Tower
|Battery Cell Composition||Lead Acid|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||26 x 17 x 10.5 inches|
|Item Weight||222.2 Pounds|
About this item
- 6000VA/5400W smart app online battery backup Uninterruptible power supply (ups) system with pre-installed Rmcard205 network card for local and remote monitoring
- Nema L6-30P input Plug & 4 battery backup and surge protected outlets: (2) NEMA L6-20R and (2) NEMA L6-30R outlets safeguard mission-critical servers, applications, and network equipment with isolated, double-conversion power protection
- Smart battery management: extends the service life of UPS batteries and reduces excessive heat during charge cycles by using a three-stage charging process.
- Fast charge technology: allows ups batteries to return to 100% capacity more rapidly by utilizing a built-in charger Inside each extended battery Module (EBM). restores a complete charge within 5 hours regardless of the number of EBMs
- 3-Year warranty – including the batteries, $300, 000 connected equipment guarantee and free powerpanel business edition (PPBE) software (download)
Out of stock