The Cyber Power Maintenance Bypass PDU model MBP15A6 is designed to allow seamless transfer of an electrical load from UPS power to utility power for connected equipment. This allows connected equipment to operate seamlessly when performing maintenance, replacing batteries, or installing a new UPS. Simply set the unit to bypass, perform the updates and return it to normal when done. A 6-foot AC cord is connected to utility power; a 3-foot AC cord is connected to the output power of the UPS; the UPS draws input power from the MBP via a NEMA 5-15R. When the switch on the front of the MBP15A6 is turned from Normal to Bypass or the opposite, the power that the MBP supplies to connected devices moves from one input power source to another with the LED display indicating which source is currently active. With a 1U form factor, it is made to be mounted in a standard server rack. The mounting hardware will also allow it to be connected to a UPS for tower configurations. A 3-year warranty ensures that this manual bypass switch is free of defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship.
CyberPower MBP15A6 Maintenance Bypass PDU, 120V/15A, 6 Outlets, 1U Rackmount Black 15 A
About this item
- Two attached 5-15P PDU input cords connect to separate Utility and UPS power sources, (6) NEMA 5-15R output connections
- Manual transfer switch controls PDU input power source
- Bypass PDU supports replacement of standard UPS systems for maintenance with no interruption of connected equipment
- 100-120V AC – 15A electrical capacity
- Rugged, industrial-grade metal housing, 1U Rackmount with mounting hardware