A rack/tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App CPS1500AVR provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The CPS1500AVR uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The CPS1500AVR comes with a three-year warranty and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
CyberPower CPS1500AVR Smart App LCD UPS System, 1500VA/900W, 8 Outlets, AVR, 2U Rack/Tower,Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.75 x 17.25 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3.6 Kilograms|
|Total Power Outlets||8|
About this item
- 1500VA/900W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System. This simulated sine wave UPS with line-interactive topology uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to protect against undervoltages and overvoltages.
- 8 BATTERY BACKUP & SURGE PROTECTED OUTLETS: (8) NEMA 5-15R Outlets. PLUG TYPE AND CORD:- NEMA 5-15P, 10 FT cord. Plug Style- Straight
- LED STATUS LIGHTS: Indicate battery status, AVR, Over loads and fault conditions. REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Requires optional RMCARD205
- Provides battery backup and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING BATTERIES, $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee, FREE PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download)