A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1350AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1350AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The CP1350AVRLCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
CyberPower CP1350AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System, 1350VA/815W, 10 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
About this item
- 1350VA/815W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System uses simulated sine wave output to safeguard workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment equipment
- 10 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Five battery backup & surge protected outlets; Five surge protected outlets; INPUT: NEMA 5-15P right angle, 45 degree offset plug with six foot power cord
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc.
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY; $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)