Size:1000VA| Style:UPSA mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower PFC Sinewave CP1000PFCLCD provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems requiring active PFC power source compatibility. The CP1000PFCLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The CP1000PFCLCD comes with a three-year warranty and a $350,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1000VA/600W, 10 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower 1000VA UPS
|Battery Cell Composition||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.4 x 3.9 x 9.1 inches|
About this item
- 1000VA/600W PFC Sine Wave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System – designed to support active PFC and conventional power supplies
- 10 NEMA 5-15R Outlets: 5 battery backup & surge protected outlets, 5 surge protected outlets safeguard computers, workstations, and network devices; 2 USB charge ports (1 Type-A and 1 Type-C) power devices such as mobile phones and tablets
- Multifunction, Color LCD Panel: Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions; Color display alerts users to potential issues before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime; Screen tilts up to 22 degrees
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDING THE BATTERY; $350,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)