Size:120mm| Style:Triple Fan KitChill Out in Style Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with a total of 24 RGB LEDs – eight per fan. A translucent 120mm fan blade provides high airflow and static pressure while letting your RGB lighting shine through. LIGHTING WITHOUT LIMITS Connect up to 6x SP120 RGB fans to the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE compact RGB lighting controller to create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products. Keep Your System Cool SP RGB PRO fans offer more than just great looks – cool down your components with powerful fan speeds up to 1,400 RPM, pushing up to 52 CFM of air. Intelligent Control. Unlimited Possibilities. CORSAIR iCUE software brings your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products, including fans, RGB LED light strips, keyboards, mice and more. Manufacturer: Corsair. Manufacturer Part Number: CO-9050094-WW. Brand Name: Corsair. Product Line: iCUE. Product Series: SP. Product Model: SP120 RGB PRO. Product Name: iCUE SP120 RGB PRO Cooling Fan. Packaged Quantity: 3. Product Type: Cooling Fan. [Fan Information] Fan Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing. Fan Speed (Max): 1400 rpm. Maximum Airflow: 389 gal/min. Noise Levels: 26 dB(A). LED Color: RGB. [Physical Characteristics] Maximum Fan Diameter: 4.72″. Depth: 1″. [Miscellaneous] Package Contents: iCUE SP120 RGB PRO Cooling Fan 12 x Mounting Screws 1x CORSAIR Lighting Node CORE 1x Quick Start Guide . Environmentally Friendly: Yes. Environmental Certification: WEEE. China RoHS. Country of Origin: China. [Warranty] Limited Warranty: 2 Year.
Corsair iCUE SP120 RGB Pro Performance 120mm Triple Fan Kit with Lighting Node Core
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.93 x 5.24 x 4.07 inches|
|Noise Level||26 dB|
|Air Flow Capacity||52 Cubic Feet Per Minute|
About this item
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line Each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting.
- Use the included compact lighting Node Core to easily control RGB lighting via Corsair iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 400 RPM, pushing up to 52 CFM of air.
- A translucent 120mm fan blade provides high airflow and static pressure while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
Out of stock