HXi Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105 Degreec capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation. With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
Corsair HXi Series, HX1200i, 1200 Watt, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular – Digital Power Supply 80 PLUS Platinum 1200 Watts HXi
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.43 x 8.85 x 5.98 inches|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
|Power Supply Design||Full Modular|
|Fan Size||140 Millimeters|
About this item
- Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode;Multi-GPU ready
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.PATA Connector:12
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.SATA Connector:16
- Ten year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
Out of stock