The CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW is a mid-tower ATX case with easy cable management and exceptional cooling. A steel front panel offers optimal airflow to your components, accompanied by two included 120mm AirGuide fans designed with anti-vortex vanes that enhance cooling. The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it effortless to route major cables through a single channel, with 25mm of routing depth.
Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case – White White 4000 Series Airflow
|Fan Size||120 Millimeters|
|Motherboard Compatability||Extended ATX, ATX, MicroATX, MiniATX|
|Item Weight||7850 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||17.83 x 9.06 x 18.35 inches|
|Case Type||Mid Tower|
|Total Internal Bays||4|
About this item
- Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven CORSAIR build quality, the 4000D is a fitting choice for an immaculate high-performance PC.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- Put modern connections within easy reach with a front I/O panel including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.