Meet the needs of both information workers and managers who have occasional-to-light voice communications requirements with the Cisco IP Phone 7821. Key features and capabilities, which enhance user experience and IT administration include: User Experience Enhancing Collaboration; Two-lines deliver more efficient call handling; High-resolution graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier; Dedicated fixed keys ease communications for increased productivity; Built-in speakerphone supports hands-free communications; Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or a headset. Simple, Cost-Effective Administration. Key features to ease and reduce costs of administration include: Cisco on-premises, hosted, Spark Cloud and third-party hosted call control platforms offer deployment flexibility; Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client; Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise lowers energy costs; Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch reduces installation costs and footprint at the desk; Spark Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series.
Cisco IP Phone CP-7821-K9 Charcoal,Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 3 x 12 inches|
|Item Weight||1.12 Kilograms|
|Phone Talk Time||1 Hours|
|Multiline Operation||Multi-Line Operation|
About this item
- Two-lines deliver more efficient call handling.
- High-resolution graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier.
- Dedicated fixed keys (Includes messaging, directory, speaker, and a two-way navigation button) ease communications for increased productivity.
- Built-in speakerphone supports hands-free communications.
- Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or a headset.