“Cisco IP Phone 8841 with Multiplatform Phone firmware. Uses VoIP technology to transfer audio signals over the Internet while circumventing high toll charges by telephone companies, Cable connectivity assures easy operation and you don’t have to charge the batteries now and then, With PoE port, transfer data and power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is absent “
Cisco CP-8841-3PCC-K9 SIP VoIP Phone for Third Party Call Control
|Item Weight||1170 Grams|
About this item
- Model is intended for third-party VoIP platforms, and does not work with Cisco call control.
- High-quality, full duplex wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802. 3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Package does not include power supply. Power supply cord (CP-PWR-CORD-NA=) and power cube (CP-PWR-CUBE-4=) must be purchased separately and in combination in order to power the phone through AC.
Out of stock