The Cisco Catalyst 1000-8FP-2G-L Network Switch is an enterprise-class fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switch designed for small businesses and branch offices. This simple, flexible, and secure network switch is ideal for critical IoT (Internet of Things) deployments. It operates on Cisco IOS Software and features a CLI (command-line interface) as well as an intuitive web user interface.
Cisco Catalyst 1000-8FP-2G-L Network Switch, 8 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) PoE+ Ports, 120W PoE Budget, 2 1G SFP/RJ-45 Combo Ports, Fanless Operation, Enhanced Limited (C1000-8FP-2G-L)
|Number of Ports||2|
|Included Components||C1000-8FP-2G-L Switch, Accessory Kit, 1 printed document|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.56 x 12.73 x 1.74 inches|
About this item
- HARDWARE CONFIGURATION: 8 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 SFP/RJ-45 combo ports; compact form factor switch
- POWER: Power budget of 120W with Perpetual PoE+ support for uninterrupted power to PoE devices, even in case of switch reboot
- MANAGEMENT: Manage the switch via the Cisco IOS CLI (command-line interface) and/or intuitive web UI. Centrally monitor and configure up to 8 switches via a single IP or with any third-party network management tool.
- SECURITY: Enterprise-class security that natively supports IPv4/IPv6 FHS security features such as port security, DHCP snooping, and dynamic ARP inspection, which can easily be configured using a single “Auto-Secure” command, along with 802.1x support for all connected devices
- PEACE OF MIND: Enhanced limited lifetime warranty