The Cisco Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA) 191 Multiplatform Analog Telephone Adapter turns traditional telephone, fax machine, and overhead paging communications devices into IP phones and devices. Ideal for customers with enterprise networks, small offices, and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) from the cloud, this IP phone adapter is a great fit for daily use while protecting your analog investments with transition to IP networks.
Cisco ATA 191 Multiplatform Analog Telephone Adapter, 2-Port Handset-to-Ethernet Adapter, 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty (ATA191-3PW-K9)
About this item
- VERSATILE: IP phone adapter brings traditional analog devices into the IP world
- AUDIO: Clear, natural-sounding voice quality via advanced preprocessing, high-performance echo cancellation, voice activity detection, and comfort noise generation
- SECURITY: Supports the latest encryption with Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA-2) and new Secure Real-time Protocol (sRTP) cipher suites
- HARDWARE: Two RJ-11 FXS ports and one 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet port
- PEACE OF MIND: 1-year limited hardware warranty