The all-in-one, Canon imageCLASS MF236n laser printer offers high quality output and reliability that is ideal for small or home office environments. Print, scan, copy and fax capabilities help you accomplish all necessary tasks with just one machine. Print up to 24 pages per minute in black and white, and the tiltable, 6-Line LCD panel allows you to navigate through the menu seamlessly. With paper capacity of up to 250 sheets and 35-sheet automatic document feeder, your paper handling requirements are covered. The imageCLASS MF236n uses approximately 2 watts of energy in wired, energy saver mode, helping you save money on energy costs. This machine uses Canon Genuine Toner, Cartridge 137 (yields 2,400 pages, ISO / IEC Standards).
Canon® imageCLASS® MF236n Monochrome (Black and White) Laser All-in-One Printer
|Special Feature||Three in One functionality allows you to print, scan, and copy with ease., Seamlessly navigate through all the features with the user-friendly 5-line, tilt able, black/white LCD panel. See more|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office, Home|
|Model Name||Canon imageCLASS|
|Maximum Print Speed (Color)||24|
|Max Printspeed Monochrome||24 ppm|
About this item
- Speed through high-volume print and copy tasks with this Canon imageCLASS monochrome all-in-one laser printer. Support for mobile, network and Ethernet connections facilitate fast and reliable connectivity, while the tiltable LCD touchscreen enables intuitive navigation. With a printing speed of up to 24 ppm, this printer helps enhance work productivity. This Canon imageCLASS monochrome all-in-one laser printer features robust paper handling options to meet your team’s various requirements.
- Supports mobile, USB 2.0 and 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connections for hassle-free printing.
- Prints up to 24 pages per minute (ppm) in mono.
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi print and copy resolution for professional-quality documents.
- Scanner resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi for readable soft copies.