Make the right choice to connect your DVD player, satellite dish, camcorder, computer, hi-fi VCR or any source with composite audio (left/right) to your TV, monitor or a/v receiver. Ordinary “included in the box” audio cables often use low quality materials with inferior shielding that can result in poor quality. But our RCA cables deliver all the detail you expect from your audio equipment. The dual conductor is spiral-wrapped with tinned copper, which provides shielding against EMI and RFI interference. Individually double-shielded 75 Ohm coax with foil and braid shield reduces unwanted noise and distortion. The connectors are color-coded for easy installation and identification and are fully molded to provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable intact. Nickel terminals ensure long-lasting, corrosion-free connections while the PVC jacket provides added flexibility and durability.
C2G Value Series RCA Stereo Audio Cable, Black (25 Feet, 7.62 Meters) – 40466 RCA Audio 25 Feet Black
|Brand||C2G/Cables To Go|
|Compatible Devices||Monitor, Television, DVD Player, Personal Computer|
About this item
- USE – Connect your RCA Stereo connection on your DVD player, satellite dish, cable box, computer, hi-fi VCR to the RCA Stereo inputs on your TV, monitor, or A/V receiver.
- FLEXIBLE PVC JACKET – Allows for easy installation in tight spaces behind your desk, entertainment center or audio rack without causing damage to the conductors
- MOLDED CONNECTORS – Provides excellent strain relief against conductor damage.
- FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD – Double shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference that can disrupt and degrade audio transmission signals
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products, C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Only 2 left in stock